I have seen this tagging trend for a while now and thanks to Vicky, i am part of this too! Make sure to check her blog, she has a great sense of style!
Well let's start!Hmm, the critical time to reveal 11 things about me came, right?
1. If i wasn't a biology student, i would definitely become a chef, or an archaeologist or a tree. That's for sure!
2. Well you guessed well, i am in love with everything that has leaves on it and it's green.
3. My dream was to become an archaeologist and discover some dinosaur bones.
4. Give me something tasty and take my soul! If you are wise enough to choose a salty thing instead of a sweet one, you will win a place in my heart!
5. Spring is the best season. Why? Why, nature rebirths. Have I convinced you?
6. I envy people who travel all the time, to the most amazing places!
7. Australia is the country / continent that i have to visit.
8. My flute is my greatest pal.
9. I love the sound of the rain when i am trying to sleep. It really lulls me.
10. I love making plans for the future.
11. Hey i need a break, no?
Okey, let's continue.Vicky's questions have to be answered, so ...
1. What's your favorite place to shop?
My all-the-way favorite spot is a bookshop here in my city with many old books. I fell in love from the first time i went there with the smell of the paper, the lovely quite of the place, the perfectly organized books accordingly to the writers and the category f the book! I have spent many hours there trying to decide whether to buy this or that book!
2. What 5 people (dead or alive) would be at your dream dinner party?
Well now you killed me girl! So hard to decide, really! Pythagoras, Vivaldi, Darth Vader, R.P. McMurphy and Pocahontas! What a night!
3. Who's your biggest style icon?
I don't really have one. I'm not that kind of girl you see. I really like my spring dresses, ripped jeans, leather jacket, male t-shirts, high heels and sneakers and of course my jewellery. However i haven't ever tried to copy someones style or to watch fashion shows for the latest trends. I find all these totally boring! I just wear whatever i want, whenever i want.
4.Favorite band / musician?
There is never only one. These days i am obsessed with Marina and the Diamonds, First Aid Kit, Cat Power, St. Vincent and Yeah Yeah Yeahs.
5. Who's your favorite actor or actress?
Come on! This even tougher. So i will become a little lame tell you the male actors that were on my wallpaper the past month.
Grigoriy Dobrygin in "How i ended this summer"
Ewan McGregor and Hayden Christensen in "Star Wars: Episode III"
See? It was that easy!
6.The coolest person that you've ever met?
He, easy peasey lemon squeezy! I will choose without second thought * drum roll * my litlle sister.She is so unpredictable and irritating, just like me! 2x combo! =)
7. What's your dream job?
It would be an honor for me to be chosen as a Jedi warrior someday ... soon! (Star wars for the win!) Until then i hope that i will work as a humble biologist.
8. Your favorite snack food?
Olives or sunflower seeds = Pure bliss!
9. What's something you wish more people knew about you?
I think i have told too much, aren't all these enough! No? Ok, I have 2 more questions to answer, just for you.
10. One of your silliest moments?
When i will complete my book about my everyday accidents and incidents and silly moments, you will be the first to know, i promise!
11. Your greatest accomplishment?
That i am completely healthy despite the fact that i am a carrier of the serious "Life" sexually transmitted disease! =)
Well now it's my turn to ask:
1. Describe with 5 words yourself!
2. Continue the sentence: "If the person that i am, i would like to be ..."
3. In which movie or song would you like to live in?
4. Best Halloween costume of yours?
5. How do you spend your free time?
6. If you had a time machine in which chronological era would you like to travel?
7. Your favorite snack food?
8. Which is the best part of your day?
9. What 5 people (dead or alive) would be at your dream dinner party?
10.Your greatest accomplishment.
11. Come up with a question and answer it yourse
lf.I had a really hard time tagging the following people, so if you want to take part too, you are more than welcome. If you do so, don't forget to send me a link of your post!
Shannon from "Shannon Bear", because she must be one of the sweetest persons that i haven't met in person.
Hannah from "foxtail and fern", for having some of the best blog vibes.
Gwyneth from "Sandbox Romance" for having eyes like a shutter and mind like a lens.
Stephanie from "Symphanie", because of her blog's title pun.
Joi, from the "Joyful Wife, Joyful Life", because of the outfit posts her. (Outfits that a plastic dolls wears!: D)
Eva from "Runaway Thrift", because we love disorganised people.
Claire from "blah to TADA", because of her recycling and crafting passion.